Budapest It is a city that breathe history and culture on all four sides that seems anchored in a past that is costing him out that makes him have a ... "that" special. It is the land of Rubick's cube, Hungarian Rhapsody, spas and hot springs, the pearl of the Danube, the city of statues, melancholy, beauty and tragedy. We loved Budapest.
As in all stories, we reflect our usual end of trip summary of our partial vision of the city. Here you have our "THE DAY AFTER: CONCLUSIONS".
And to everyone who forgets us, there will be many.
! UP TO THE NEXT TRIP !!!
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- The different changes between kiosks and official sites (from 223 to 278 HUF / EUR).
- The park Rooselver Ter, we expected something else
- He bunker from the citadel, too gloomy
- The Heroes Square, occupied by a horse tournament.
|WE LOVED IT:|
- The St. Stephen's Basilica, its interior and the views from its dome
- The Bridges over the Danube, especially the Chain Bridge- Andrassy Street, a historic street.
- The grim and shocking history of Hungary exposed in the Haunted house.
- He second oldest metro in the world after the one in London
- The views from the citadel on Gellert Hill
- The street Vacti Uctavery lively
- He Central Market, a beautiful building
- The Great Jewish Synagogue, splendid.
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
The true icon of the city
THE THEATER OF THE OPERA
One of the most important in Europe
THE SZECHENYI / GELLERT SPA
Water at 38-44ºC outdoors in Szechenyi
Beautiful panorama from the Fisherman's Bastion
THE FOOD / HUNGARY RESTAURANTS
Have dinner at a restaurant next to the Danube ...
NIGHT LIGHTED BUDAPEST
The Chain Bridge
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
|FLIGHTS WIZZAIR SPAIN-BUDAPEST-SPAIN I / V||112,00 €|
|3 DAYS CENTRAL CENTRAL ACCOMMODATION||245,00 €|
|EXPENSES (TRANSPORTS, TICKETS, MEALS, ...)||342,90 €|
|FINAL AMOUNT 2 PEOPLE: € 699.90|
|€ 350 / PERSON|
|+ TRAVEL GIFTS: € 38.25|