He trip to Hong Kong 2011 It has possibly been a point and part in the personal planes of all of us. It will be a trip that we will not forget for all the surrounding context. But not for that reason we will leave aside, as always, our traditional "THE DAY AFTER" ...
Our most special thanks to Elias Badenes (our old friend and "crazy computer scientist" -with love- of Castellon) and Ivan (our graphic designer and his great drawings, especially that of the grandmother cotters from the clouds, the best you've ever done) without whom this blog would never be possible. Special thanks to everyone who has written, that there are already so many that making a list is impossible (the first time we wrote this were friends and family) and the many who have not written but we know you are there.
!! UP TO THE NEXT TRIP !!
Isaac & Family
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- The beating of hours (inevitable) that separates Spain from this part of China.
- The trunk of taxis both in Guangzhou and in Hong Kong. It barely fits one ... and a half.
- He "rogue" character of certain Chinese population which shows that "cheating them like the Chinese" is an unsuccessful saying.
- He lousy service from Guangzhou's famous macro restaurant, Guang Zhou Hong Xing Seafood Restaurant.
- The russians. Point.
- What barely admit credit cards in the restaurants of Guangzhou.
- The imitation shopping area from Guangzhou, we expected more.
- The Chinese Food, we can not with her (except exceptions ... !! that lacquered duck !!)
- He "hustle" of train tickets to get to Hong Kong.
- The show Symphony of Lights from the Avenue of Stars in Hong Kong, it leaves much to be desired.
- That impeded fog enjoy the spectacular views of Victoria Peak.
- Aeroflot, well its fleet of planes, regulate its punctuality, bad treatment of the Russians.
|WE LOVED IT:|
- Agree with Yadnakis and Carmen on the flight that took us to Moscow, a great couple.
- "Know" that exists a place in the world as far away from everything as Urumqi.
- Beijing Road or Beijing Lu, one of the main arteries of Guangzhou.
- A pleasant walk through the shamian island in Guangzhou.
- hallucinate wandering around the Qing Ping Market and observe from dissected seahorses to "fan" lizards in Guangzhou.
- He Guangzhou more cultural, full of hidden temples, large parks and the symbol of the city, the statue of the 5 goats.
- He Temple Market, Nathan Road and the Jordan area as well as the Mong Kok area, markets, life and bustle in the city that never sleeps, Hong Kong.
- Enjoy a day at the Disneyland Hong Kong, feeling child again for a day.
- Do not miss the picturesque trams From Hong Kong.
- He Hong Kong more traditional, by Stanley, Aberdeen (including its Jumbo Kingdom Restaurant) and Ngong Ping Village.
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
|LONJA HUANG SHA (GUANGZHOU)Place no one should miss|
All kinds of bugs: eels, sea cockroaches, ...
... exotic fish, turtles, giant oysters ...
... The largest water market in South Asia!
Nothing to do with the clean and neat Tokyo Lonja
|CRUISE FOR PEARL RIVER (GUANGZHOU) A dusk on the banks of the Pearl River ...|
… Transforms the environment into a futuristic city
Lights, neons, spotlights, halos, colors
The TV tower, the opera house or beautiful bridges
One of the most pleasant cruises
|XIAJIU, SHOPPING PARADISE (GUANGZHOU)1.5 km of street with more than 300 establishments|
True bargains away from the tourist Hong Kong
High quality textile and footwear.
One of the most bustling and thriving streets in the city
It ends in a really futuristic square
|HONG KONG SKYLINE One of the prettiest skyline we've ever seen|
Nothing to envy others like those in New York
Show of lights, colors, neons and reflections in the water
Crowd of cruise ships and ships cross the bay
Don't miss a "ride" at the Star Ferry
|THE THREE FACES OF MACAO A city of contrasts|
A face of grimy and careless houses
A colonial face, of the best Portuguese legacies
A face of wealth, with spectacular casinos
Macao has surpassed Las Vegas in billing its casinos
|HAVE THIS FAMILYThat mother who is so excited…|
... that father who still has an adventurous spirit ...
... that sister full of life (and languages) ...
... and that "white butterfly" that never separates
(and Paula and Tom, our best accomplices)
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
|FLIGHT MADRID - GUANGZHOU / HONG KONG - MADRID||764,66 €|
|CHINA BUSINESS MANAGEMENT VISA (Type F)||66,22 €|
|ACCOMMODATIONS (per person)||471,15 €|
|REST OF EXPENSES (MEALS, VISITS, MISCELLANEOUS ...)||437,32 €|
|FINAL AMOUNT 1 PERSON: € 1,739.35|
|€ 1,739.35 / PERSON|
|+ TRAVEL GIFTS: € 313.11|