IMPORTANT NOTE: This newspaper was made on the v1 of this website, when we wrote only and exclusively for the family, so it is not as complete as the rest. However, you will find much more information about Jordan in the travel guide to Syria, Lebanon and Jordan from 2009
We barely get anything to sleep, when we are told that it will Sunrise. Very tired of the last travel beatings, we got up towards the hill opposite to the one we saw the sunset yesterday, even under the moonlight. The silence in the desert at this time is total.
At this point in the trip fatigue is great. It could not be the best time to relax, so we left the lands of Lawrence of Arabia to approach the only coast of Jordan, to Red Sea.Aqaba is known for its water sports (snorkelling included), its corals, its luxurious hotels, its beaches and its rest. Here we spend 3 days. And what did we do in 3 days?
- Little beach, rest, toast in the sun.
- Change money. At this point we must recognize that Jordan is looking VERY expensive. The current change is 0.82 dinars per yen.
- Walk around town- Eat somewhere restaurant Have a good fish, for example Ali Baba, with travel companions.
- Take an excursion that will take you to see the corals and the ships sunk on the coast.
- Do snorkeling
- More beach, more rest ...
- Walk through the port and observe from there the city of Eliath (Israel), on the other side of the border.- "Buy an agency", that of "Maestro Mutenroi", hahaha ...
- And above all, with this heat at 32º and with more than 85% humidity, with such an appetizing water, get very very darkTomorrow we return to Amman, for the last purchases. I'm fine family. The holidays have come to me that neither painted. I do not have skin cancer, I have used protection, I promise! hehehehehe Greetings to all
Isaac, from Aqaba (Jordan)