When I think about this trip, I don't think about Mexico as a country (I still have a certain respect today) but in the Yucatan Peninsula As a privileged jewel of this planet, a country within a country, which offers you beach, fun, culture and everything that one may need on a trip.
It was the penultimate trip I made with my parents and my sister before entering a university era that would change my life to other horizons, but for me it was the best trip we could have made.
And as always, what better way to summarize the trip than this, the conclusion of the JOURNEY TO RIVIERA MAYA 1996.
Thanks to Elias Badenes as always, for allowing us to have this website. And in these acknowledgments that there are no live comments, I would like to especially thank my parents, for allowing me to make these trips and put the bug until today and me sister, now living in Italy, when I write this story.
! UP TO THE NEXT TRIP !!!
Isaac & Family (Antonio, MªCarmen and Miriam)
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- What Oasis Airlines Go bankrupt.
- Let it rain on DAY 4 and we could not enjoy all the splendor of Carmen beach.
- Very much and excessive heat Tulum day.
- Cancun as an area It is still a Benidorm or Varadero in the purest "Yankee" style .
- Valladolid, a colonial city without too much charm.
- He standard of living, not as affordable as we would like to be a tourist area.
|WE LOVED IT:|
- The multitude of activities that could be done in the Cancun complexes.
- The Cancun accommodations, new (in 1996) and with all kinds of services and facilities.
- Take a walk through Carmen beach And eat over there.
- Xcaret, although too touristy, an essential park.
- He show with music and demonstrations of the Mayan culture in Xcaret.
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
Huge Mayan archeological complex
Paradise of beautiful and beautiful corals
Beautiful location on the edge of a cliff ...
THE MEXICAN CARIBBEAN
White sand beaches
THE PARTY AND THE TEQUILA
Cancun is a true center of fun
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
As I said in the PREPARATIONS of the trip, having spent so much time I find it very difficult to remember each and every one of the expenses, but if I have an idea of how much this trip had left. We did it all for free, with RCI - Timeshare accommodations that my parents enjoyed and taking Oasis Airlines planes that at that time operated directly from Madrid. All of this could look like this ...
|FINAL AMOUNT 4 PEOPLE: € 3,606.08|
|€ 902 / PERSON|
|NO BREAKDOWN (IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT AFTER 15 YEARS)|