He trip to Maldives 2011 It has left us a turning point in life that we may not be aware of as of the date of writing these conclusions. It is perhaps somewhat complicated to explain, but Paula still gets up every day in this corner of our "sky." We will summarize our Christmas Story in the usual "THE DAY AFTER" ...
Our most special thanks to Elias Badenes (our old friend and "crazy computer scientist" -with love- of Castellon) and Ivan (our graphic designer and his great drawings) without whom this blog would never be possible. Special thanks to all of you who have written, that there are already so many that making a list is impossible and the many who have not written but we know you are there and accompany us on our adventures.
!! UP TO THE NEXT TRIP !!
Isaac and Paula
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- What Maldives is sinking due to global warming and its coral reefs dying.
- Price, unavailable without making a tremendous effort once in a lifetime.
- Having to go home. Maldives generates addiction.
- The rigidity to access Kandholhu as far as seaplanes are concerned.
- The Dubai new terminal, very beautiful but generating endless track times.
- The almost inaccessible to reach other surrounding islands, frustration of the restless traveler. You have to know who is going.
- Millimeter combinations. Link to Madrid, flight to Dubai, flight to Male, seaplane to W Fesdu and boat to Kandholhu.
- The Kandholhu excursions, do not contribute too much. The best is in "home"
- The Male fish market, little ... mmm ... hygienic
- He Singapore bazaar, Male's shopping area, leaves much to be desired ...
|WE LOVED IT:|
-The Maldives history.
- The experience of seaplane, except for the heat that was passed.
- Sleep in ones Overwater bungalows, hearing the water around us.
- Wake up in some Bungalows at the foot of the beach, and be able to touch the sand with your hands.
- The beautiful sunsets from anywhere in Kandholhu
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, spa sessions and others Kandholhu services, a pleasure.
- He ferry service between the airport and Male, every 15 minutes, cheap and comfortable.
- Maldivian traditional ships, the dhonis.
- The tradition and charm that gives off a capital taken full advantage of on a small island, Male.
- He Sultan Park and the Hukuru Miskiiy Mosque de Male, worthy of a great capital
- Flights both on the way out and on the way back from Emirates, comfortable, new, equipped, punctual ...
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
|A CHRISTMAS STORYDreams always come true ...|
... we must fight to make them a reality
The best possible Christmas
Paula's illusion, Isaac's dream
A turning point in our lives
|MALDIVAS, WONDER OF NATUREOne of the lowest countries in the world ...|
... condemned to disappear by global warming
See atolls from the air, a privilege
Islands of coral reefs and all kinds of marine fauna
A paradise of nature
|KANDHOLHU, THE DESERT ISLANDAn island so small, that you lose your orientation|
You barely see anyone all day ... it's your island
Starlight dining is priceless
Exquisitely maintained, until they sweep the beach
Maldivian concept, nothing to do with resorts
|THE MARINE LIFE (AND NOT) OF KANDHOLHUSharks, rays, goldfish ...|
... corals, flora of all kinds ...
Snorkeling and being able to observe all this is a luxury
And the terrestrial life is not far behind ...
... geckos, crabs, birds and even someone
|SWIM BETWEEN TURTLESOne of the best experiences lived lately|
You feel true peace swimming by your side
Kandholhu, the best place to observe them ...
... in fact, they came from other islands to do it
Do not miss the video of DAY 7
|PAULA, WALKING HEARTThe real key engine|
Passion, heart, enthusiasm and enthusiasm
That complication that every couple would like to have
Have you fulfilled one of your dreams?
Did you like your Christmas Story?
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
|LINK TO CORUÑA - MADRID (i / v Iberia)||166,08 €|
|FLIGHT MADRID - DUBAI - MALE (i / v Emirates)||1728,32 €|
|HYDROAVIÓN MALE - W FESDU (i / v Maldivian Air Taxi)||461,54 €|
|KANDHOLHU ACCOMMODATION (Consult E-TWO)||Consult|
|REST OF EXPENSES (MEALS, SPA, MALE, MISCELLANEOUS ...)||1142,92 €|
|AMOUNT 2 PEOPLE (WITHOUT KANDHOLHU): € 3,552.86|
|€ 1,776.43 / PERSON|
|+ TRAVEL GIFTS: € 280.48|