What has no doubt is that this area of the planet represents that place that meets all the expectations that people need when we consider that total disconnection, especially head, or that need for rest. Now yes, it comesour usual "THE DAY AFTER: Conclusions" of our small vacation, hoping it will be useful for future travelers, while we prepare new adventures.
Our special thanks, as always, toElijah Badenes, The one that makes this web is always online and working. Special thanks to all of you who have written, to those who have read us, to family, to friends and to those who have made this vacation what we were looking for (especially Rachel from Rías Altas already Armando and Jesus, the "modern taxi drivers").
!! UP TO THE NEXT TRIP !!
Javi, Paula, Silvi and Isaac, from Riviera Maya (Mexico)
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- The Isla Mujeres excursion. Tourist catamaran totally expendable.
- The Grand Palladium train, service, frequencies and intervals to improve.
- The crowded and touristy Paradise Beach (having two truly authentic ones).
- He ugly shark-cat show "dead" in Isla Mujeres.
- What the second largest reef in the world is so deteriorated and with so little marine life After 17 years, especially the Cozumel area.
- He Air Europa delay on the way back, and its ineptitude with boarding in Cancun.
- The Theme restaurants from the Grand Palladium, a bit of everything.
- The speed of the locals, something kamikaces sometimes.
- The amount of mosquitoes of the area, although without being annoying.
- The wholesalers and local agencies and its policy of criticizing each other. For us none is our option, the best public VAN, TAXI or CAR RENTAL. Freedom and flexibility
- Go "only" 15 days ... We need 3 more months!
|WE LOVED IT:|
- Carmen beach, to spend an afternoon and hire the excursions we want
- Xelha, an ecological park to spend a day in contact with nature.
- See the birth of turtles in Tulum and to have them a few seconds in our hands.
- The Caribbean Beaches of Pescadores and Santa Fé, next to Tulum.
- He sea trip in Tulum and snorkell On the reef, a beautiful experience.
- The Palladium night shows and !! the casino !! where we won a bottle of tequila
- He Tequila. The good (Don Julio), the least good, the Boom Boom, the lemon and salt…
- The fruit and vegetables. The Gazpachos were spectacular !!
- The North Beach of Isla Mujeres that we stepped on the Whale Shark excursion…! the best !!
- All cocktails ... especially !! THE PINEAPPLE COLADA! (in Spain we never tried an equal one) -
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
|GREAT PALLADIUM KANTENAH|
Everything not named in the previous sections
|SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS|
An unrepeatable experience
|MAYAN RUINS AND DRESSES|
Either in VAN or TAXI with Armando and Jesus ...
True wonders of nature
|THE WHALE SHARK EXPERIENCE|
The possibility of swimming with the fish ...
|THE COCOBONGO SHOW|
One of the greatest shows ever seen
|AN UNBEATABLE COMPANY|
Our first adventure with Javi and Silvi ...
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
|MAD-CANCÚN PACKAGE (I / V) + TRANSFERS + HOTEL (base 9 days)||2.822,00 €|
|EXTENSION NIGHTS + OTHERS||392,00 €|
|VISITS + TIPPING + EXTRA STAYS * Very variable depending on options||1.361,54 €|
|EXIT RATES (€ 55 / person)||110,00 €|
|FINAL AMOUNT EACH COUPLE: € 4,685.54|
|€ 2,343 / PERSON|
|+ TRAVEL GIFTS: € 119.17|